Delicious, soft, durian fruit is one of the popular tropical fruits known for its one of a kind fragrance and flavor. Durian is widely recognized as the "King of Fruits" in many South-East Asian countries.
The durian tree is tropical in origin and belongs to the family of Malvaceae, in the genus, Durio; a large family of plant species which also include some of the interesting relatives such as okra, cocoa beans, hibiscus, and cotton. It is botanically known as Durio zibethinus.
Therefore, we have use our Malaysian labs to develop the Durian fruit mix
Health Benefits of Durian fruit
- Helps improve sperm quality in men and improves ovulation efficiency for fertilization.
- Helps stimulate the man by stimulating the production of hormone testosterone and helps the activity and vitality of women.
- Durian, like other tropical fruits such as Banana, avocado, and jackfruit, is high in energy, minerals, and vitamins. 100 g fresh fruit carries 147 calories.
- The fruit is made of soft, easily digestible flesh made of simple sugars like fructose and sucrose that when eaten replenishes energy and revitalizes the body instantly. Though it contains a relatively higher amounts of fats among the fruits, it is free from saturated fats and cholesterol.
- Durian is rich in dietary fiber, which makes it a good bulk laxative.
- Further, it also contains a good amount of minerals like manganese, copper, iron and magnesium. Manganese is utilized by the body as a co-factor for the antioxidant enzyme, superoxide dismutase. Copper is required in the production of red blood cells. Iron is essential for red blood cell (RBC's) formation.
- Fresh durian fruit is a very rich source of potassium. Potassium is an essential electrolyte inside cells and body fluids that help controlling heart rate and blood pressure.
- Additionally, it also contains high levels of essential amino acid, tryptophan (also referred as "nature's sleeping pill"). Tryptophan in the humans metabolizes into serotonin and melatonin; the two neurochemicals that play a vital role in sleep initiation and soothe nervous irritability.
How to use
- Take the contents of the envelope once daily after food.
- The envelope may take two minutes to dissolve with water.
- Do not take the durian mixture during pregnancy and lactation.