Hemorrhoids, also known as piles, are swollen veins in the lower part of the anus and rectum. When the walls of these vessels are stretched, they become irritated.
Enlargement of the veins around the anus causes hemorrhoids.
They can occur for the following reasons:
- Pregnancy: They occur more commonly in pregnant women because, as the uterus enlarges, it presses on veins in the colon, causing them to bulge.
- Aging: Hemorrhoids are most common among adults aged 45 to 65 years. This does not mean, however, that young people and children do not get them.
- Diarrhea: Hemorrhoids can occur after cases of chronic diarrhea.
- Chronic constipation: Straining to move stool puts additional pressure on the walls of the blood vessels.
- Sitting for too long: Staying in a seated position for long periods of time can cause hemorrhoids, especially on the toilet.
- Heavy lifting: Repeatedly lifting heavy objects can lead to hemorrhoids.
- Anal intercourse: This can cause new hemorrhoids or worsen existing ones.
- Obesity: Diet-related obesity can cause hemorrhoids.
- Genetics: Some people inherit a tendency to develop hemorrhoid.
- Herbizone R Cream:
It’s the best choice for hemorrhoid care and it acts on anal fissure and fistula
It relives pain , reduces inflammation , prevents further rectal irritation, reduces or stops bleeding and promote faster healing.
Active ingredients: A blend of natural active ingredients as ozonated sunflower oil , ozonated sesame seed oil, aloe vera gel , aloe barbadensis leaf oil, centella asiatica , shea butter, tea tree oil.